Welcome to my blog again 🙂 In today’s post I’m going to show you how to make this amazing and super easy eye look tutorial. If you’re into this kinda posts keep on reading 🙂 Hope you guys like it let’s get into the makeup ….. ❤
P.s. before I actually start to explain what I did to create the look I want to tell you that the idea I had in my head was to do a burgundy eye makeup … but you will see what happened 😀
1.First and main step I always apply concealer and eyeshadow base . One trick that I do (as my concealer is drying super fast and I don’t like how it stays on the skin) is to first apply a little bit of my under eye cream and then my concealer. This way is so much more easier to blend it into the skin and it also looks much better and it’s good for your under eyes care 🙂
2.Time to set the base with white eyeshadow or translucent powder. I did it with white eyeshadow.
And because you guys liked so much this cutie on my previous post I decided to include him again. He is actually my boyfriend’s dog and his name is Rony 🙂 Sometimes I call him cutie pie ‘cuz he is way too adorable ❤ Rony loves to be surrounded by people and this is why he is always near us.
Let’s continue with the makeup 😀
3. With my blending brush I took light brown eyeshadow (from The Nudes palette) and I tried to blend it really well into the crease 🙂
4. After that I took super dark reddish eyeshadow color and I tried to blend it to the end of my eye and crease. (As you can see from the photo below actually this color looks like it’s brown … )
5. So after this I decided to mix the red/brown eyeshadow color with emerald/royal green. But here comes the fun part, while I was opening the packaging the eyeshadow dropped on the floor …. yep that happened :X . And this is the picture after I took it from the floor … However the fifth step is to apply this royal green eyeshadow color. So I used a small eyeshadow brush for a precise work and I applied the color to the outer part of my eye lids 🙂 And with my blending brush again I tried to blend the color so it could look like it’s part of the others.
6. To make this look more sparkly I added gold into the other half of my eye lid. I chose the gold eyeshadow from The Nudes palette, cuz it’s sheer and it’s adding a tiny golden finish to the look as I wanted to be.
7. The final step was to highlight the brow bone also and the inner corner of the eye. For more dramatic look I added an eyeliner 🙂
Here is the final result :*
Hope you guys enjoyed this post 🙂
Thank you for reading ❤